Icon Airflite Inky Helmet
The Airflite Inky has all of us here at the ICON mothership singing catchy show tunes. Was it that we all thought of ourselves as Sebastian and all of you as Ariel? Were we Ariel and you the unknown treasures? Doesn’t everyone know it’s better down where it’s wetter? What’s up with that tower on the box cover? We have so many unanswered questions that this graphic doesn’t even begin to answer.
- Injection-molded polycarbonate shell for strength
- Multiple oversized intake and exhaust ports
- MX-inspired chinbar vent
- Two exhaust ports
- Protective, energy-absorbing EPS foam liner
- Quick-change, fog-free outer Fliteshield™
- Internal, interchangeable Dropshield™
- Removable molded breath deflector
- Chin curtain
- Moisture-wicking Hydradry™ interior is fully removable and washable
- Both wind drag and weight are decreased by sculpting the traditional neckline of the Airflite™
- Meets DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (Europe), SAI AS1698:2006 (Australia) and PSC (Japan) safety and testing standards
- Glow in the dark
- The most common helmet fit type, the Intermediate Oval head is slightly shorter front-to-back and a little wider side-to-side.
- 4 intake vents, including a MX inspired chinbar vent, and 2 exhaust ports are coupled with deep channeling in the interior energy absorbing EPS foam resulting in superior helmet venting.
- 3.79 lbs. / 1,72 kg
- A reduced shell profile helps reduce overall weight, while maintaining the the exclusive World Standard of Icon to suit your riding style.
- The helmet’s ventilation system consists of strategically placed air vents, intakes, air channels and exhaust ports.
- The oversized chinbar intake enhances airflow, keeping you cool by routing air where you need it most.
- A decrease of both drag and weight was achieved by sculpting the traditional neckline of the Airflite to avoid jacket or suit interference.
- The Airflite has not one, but two shields. The unique quick-change fog-free shield keeps debris away from your money maker, while the internal interchangeable drop shield has the sun in check.
- No more swapping shields for cloudy or sunny days. Just reach up, flip the switch, and ride forever
- The removable sweat wicking Hydradry™ liner provides a snug and contoured fit.
- Air from the vents is channeled between the comfort liner and the protective,energy absorbing EPS foam liner to create a nearly perfect rider-focused interior.
- The airflow works in conjunction with the Hydradry™ liner to effectively reduce heat build up.
- Combine that with superior venting and a removable breath deflector which creates a nearly perfect rider-focused enclosure.
- 1x Icon Airflite Inky Helmet
- 1x Fog-free outer Fliteshield™
- 1x Includes internal DropShield™ and Clear quick-change fog-free FliteShield™. Dark Smoke shield not included.
- 1x Removable molded breath deflector
- 1x Removable HydraDry™ moisture wicking liner