The new Tour-X 4 must be one of the most versatile helmets ever: adventure, grand touring or off road, no matter the riding conditions, the Tour-X 4 is ready for it.
- Outer shell SFL (Super Fibre Laminate) This is the basic Arai outer shell. Super fibre provides more comfort than other shell materials, yet is still strong and lightweight.
- Replaceable interior Complete removable interiors that may be cleaned with mild soap and lukewarm water, rinse well and let it dry for a day, never in direct sunlight or near a stove. Different size thicknesses are available to fit those in-between sizes for a custom fit for every rider.
- Facial Contour System To offer an even better snug fit and enhancing the comfort to the lower jaw, the Facial Contour System (FCS) works with a foam spring support in the cheek pad that compresses and rebounds
- 5mm ’’Peel Away’’ 5mm thick removable foam layer on the ear cups/ cheek pads and temple pads. Offering more room if desired without the need to purchase an optional headliner or new pads/ear cups.
- Emergency Release System Allows easier access to an injured rider. By pulling the orange tabs integrated in the pads, the cheek pads slide out. Making helmet removal easier for trained medical personnel and rescuers. Minimising the risk of additional injury
- 5-year limited warranty